Saturday, January 14, 2012

Painting Sand Dollars

Event people are always ready for an event, no matter how last minute it may be.  So,with only one day to make it all come together, I start organizing and thinking through what the client wants and then put my attention to the details.  One of the BOCE's motto's is "always give 'em more than they ask for."  The event is a VIP family reunion at a gorgeous venue.  I will be hand painting shells adding glitter, stones, feathers so each piece is a unique artistic creation for the guests to take home as their memory keepsake.  Guests will be able to watch me work from start to finish and requests are always encouraged.  I'm prepared to engage any budding artists and will have supplies, inspiration and  motivation available to all those interested in creating their own sand dollar art! Life is a beach!

No comments:

Post a Comment